Narendra Modi, our honorable Prime Minister who inspired many people in the country by their dedication towards the nation. He is the man who has tried his very best to serve India in every way possible. It is his efforts and right decisions that contributed to making India’s economic status the 5th most in the world. So today to your knowledge we are presenting some facts about our PM, Narendra Modi which you might not know.
Check below all the unknown facts about the Prime Minister of our country:
1. Narendra Modi dreamed of serving India in his childhood. He used to do volunteering under the Indian army on Indian Railway stations at the time of Indo-Pak war and also helped the flood victims of Gujrat in 1967.
2. His favorite brand is “Jade Blue” and he prefers shopping from that specific brand only. Jade Blue is an Ahmedabad based clothes company. No doubt Narendra Modi’s is always in style.
3. US Government canceled his visa for 9 years because he was not succeeded in stopping the riots which started in Gujrat which killed 1000 people mostly Muslims at the time when he was the CM of Gujarat. But he got his visa back when he stood in the elections for PM.
4. His hobbies include writing and photography. He mostly writes in Gujrati and has written few books. To show his talent of Photography he showcased his pictures in an exhibition. One of the most interesting facts about him.
5. Narendra Modi is an early riser, he is always awake by 5:30 AM. He doesn’t take more than 5 hours of sleep.
6. He took a three-month course in the US about public relations and image management which contributed to the betterment of his lead in English. And also he is a fluent Hindi and Gujarati speaker.
7. His mother is behind the dedication level of this Man. The first words she said after he became CM of Gujrat was, “Beta, Kadi lanch na leis” meaning “Son, never take the bribe”.
8. Narendra Modi ran away from his home for 2 years to do ‘Sadhna’ on the Himalayas with Sadhus. He didn’t even want to join Politics in the first place he wanted to serve as a monk in Ramchandra Mission.