Ayushman Bharat Yojana: It is the NHPS (National Health Protection Scheme) which will cover over 10 crores of poor and unsafe families providing a coverage of Rs. 5 Lakh per family for secondary and tertiary hospitalization. This mission will be carried out across all the States/Union Territories with a vision to cover all the beneficiaries.
Ayushman Bharat will target about 10.74 rural, poor and identified occupational category of urban worker’s families according to the data by Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC).
Benefits Of Ayushman Bharat Yojana: National Health Protection Scheme
1. The beneficiaries of this scheme can avail benefits in both public and enlisted private facilities.
2. An advanced and powerful IT platform will be made operative for the paperless and cashless transaction in the partnership with NITI Aayog.
3. The payments for hospitalization will be done on the package rate basis which will be defined by the government.
4. One of the main aim of Ayushman Bharat Yojana to be co-operative flexibility and federalism.
5. The benefits of this scheme are portable across the country and the beneficiary will be able to take cashless benefits from any public or private enlisted hospitals across the country.
How To Get Benefit Of This Scheme?
Ayushman Bharat Scheme will be implemented through 3 lakh Common Service Centres (CSCs) across the country. To get the benefits, the beneficiary of this scheme can visit CSCs across India. CSCs will help the beneficiaries to identify their names in the Health Ministry database and their claims in the scheme. It will also help the beneficiary to print his Ayushman Scheme card which will be his base source claim. These cards can also be used in the enlisted hospitals to avail the benefits of this scheme. CSCs will also provide all the necessary details about this scheme and promote it further to other citizens so they can also avail of the benefits.